Robotics With Scratch
This course will enable the kids to create robots that can interact with the computer. Kids will create animations and games on the computer and then control the action within the game through LEGO WeDo 2.0 robots.
LEGO Education WeDo 2.0 is an introductory invention kit you can use to build interactive robots and other creations. You can snap together Scratch programming blocks to interact with your WeDo 2.0 creations and add animations and sounds.
7 – 9.5 years
- Intro to robotics using LEGO WeDo 2.0 Kit
- Getting started with MIT scratch
- Introduction to block-based coding
- Using loops and control blocks to make animations and games
- Learn to integrate LEGO Robots with Scratch to control sprites and make interactive animations