Intro to Photoshop
In this course, students will learn the basic functions and techniques of Adobe Photoshop. It is the most widely used software tool for photo editing and retouching, image manipulation, creating image compositions, digital graphics and adding affects.
Throughout the course the students will learn most widely used shortcuts, tools and other tips and tricks for Adobe Photoshop. The goal of this course is to equip kids with elementary knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and give them a starting point to explore their creativity to create interesting designs.
11 – 16 years
4 sessions / week
- Understanding and navigating Adobe Photoshop interface and workspaces
- Understanding how layers work
- Importing and exporting images in PS
- Basic image editing and manipulation
- Creating stylized texts
- Introduction to digital graphics
Photoshop CC 2015 System Requirements
- Intel® Core 2 or AMD Athlon® 64 processor; 2 GHz or faster processor
- Microsoft Windows 7 with Service Pack 1, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10
- 2 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
- 3 GB of available hard-disk space