Internet of Things
This course gives a hands on experience for kids to learn about Internet of Things & Cloud. Students will be provided with ‘RoboMinors IoT Kit’. The kit is designed to give students know how about electrical concepts, electronic components, sensors, motors and ESP programming.
During online sessions, the students will be tutored in real-time by an experienced engineer who will help them learn the tips and tricks in a fun-filled project-based work and hence setting them up to become accomplished engineers of tomorrow!
NOTE : This course is only for residents of Pakistan and the course fee includes ‘RoboMinors IoT kit’ delivered to you before the sessions.
11 – 16 years
2 sessions / week
- Introduction to C Programming
- Introduction to IoT & Cloud Computing
- Discussing importance of IoT devices
- Collecting real time data from sensors and uploading it to the internet
- Making of integrated circuits using different analog and digital sensors
- Making projects related to home automation and security
Prerequisite: Coding Masters or any other programming experience.