Summer Camp 2
With this camp, in one week, your child will have a blast building their very own mini-world small homes and automate them using Arduino 2.0. Home automation provides a great potential for children to learn. It is a perfect tool for teaching children about electronics, math, and problem solving.
For the other week, kids will explore outer space with a fun, hands-on introduction to the basics of space exploration. LEGO WeDo 2.0 kit includes everything needed to make simple satellites as well as more complicated projects such as a model moon rover!
6 – 10 years
- Introduction to robotics using LEGO WeDo 2.0 Kit
- Introduction to coding and electronics using Arduino
- Create robotic models of moon rovers
- Learn home automation and programming concepts
- Learn science of motion, speed and sensors