Data Science with Python
Data is everywhere from medical research to astronomy, from city planning to medical health data, from sales data to forensic evidence, from archeology to online discussion about games.
Learning to sort out this data to get useful information is very much needed nowadays. To advance the essential analytical skills kids need to become experts in data organization, visualisation and critical thinking. In this course, kids will use python and jupyter notebook to analyze, visualize and present data in fun and engaging ways.
11 – 16 years
2 sessions / week
- Introduction to data science
- Introduction to jupyter notebook
- Introduction to numpy, pandas, matplotlib and scikit
- Collecting, cleaning and analyzing data
- Pictorial representation of data to get useful information
- Solving real world problems
Prerequisite: Python for beginners or any other python experience.