Coding Einsteins – IV
This is the second and advanced edition of the ReadyMaker course in the same series. It would offer kids a fun and intuitive insight into advanced game design and coding logic while making some classic game projects from scratch in ReadyMaker.
With an experienced mentor to guide them all the way through, this course will make kids enjoy being creative and exploring new challenges.
7 – 9.5 years
2 sessions / week
- Making advanced games with scroll-able and moving backgrounds
- Introduction to variables to control position, speed and other game characteristics
- Introduction to Hierarchy and Game section
- Creating multiple custom animations
- Adding background music to game
- Spawning objects
- Using GIF behaviors
Prerequisite: Coding Einsteins – III