Coding Einsteins – III
This course is a fun, intuitive way to improve one’s game design and coding logic; helps to build critical-thinking and problem-solving skills, and offers plenty of features for advanced creations.
With an experienced mentor to guide them all the way through, this course will make kids enjoy being creative and exploring new challenges.
7 – 10 years
2 sessions / week
- Introduction to the ready tool
- Introduction to concepts of scenes, behaviors and events
- Application of computational thinking to the task, by using classes, loops, counters, Cartesian location, Physics and Momentum
- Intro to role of cameras to set views
- Building a two-person game, with the computer as the opponent
Prerequisite: Coding Einsteins – II or good understanding of block based programming (MIT Scratch) concepts.