In this course, students will learn how to bring life to their animated characters using Adobe Character Animator. Students will create animations by enhancing the effects and impressions of characters. Students will learn how to use the tools to add behaviors in their static cartoon characters to make the audience emotionally involved in the story. They will use their webcam and microphone to drive the character performance. This course is designed for kids who aspire to become professional animators and those who want to learn cartoon animation.
10 – 16 years
- Sorting layers for a character in Adobe illustrator
- Understanding character visemes for lip sync and gestures
- Rigging the character
- Adding behaviors
- Using triggers and working with Limb IK
- Recording and using playback with the animationNote: There is no pre-requisite required for the course.
- Adobe Illustrator CC 2019
- Adobe Character Animator CC 2019
PC Specifications (Windows):
- Memory (RAM): 2 GB or above
- Hard Disk: 2 GB Free Space of Hard Disk
- Processor: Intel Core i3 or above