Automation with Arduino
This course gives a hands on experience for kids to learn about programming Arduino and basics of electronics. Students will be provided with ‘RoboMinors Arduino Starter Kit’. The kit is designed to give students know how about electrical concepts, electronic components, sensors, motors and Arduino programming.
During sessions, the students will be tutored in real-time by an experienced engineer who will help them learn the tips and tricks in a fun-filled project-based work and hence setting them up to become accomplished engineers of tomorrow!
10 – 16 years
- Introduction to Micro-controllers (Arduino)
- Applications of Arduino in real world
- Hands on activities using Arduino Starter Kit.
- Learning about electronic components, motors , sensors etc.
- Making amazing projects using Arduino, sensors, motors, LEDs , switches etc.